Bi lang references.

John Gray J.Gray at UEL.AC.UK
Thu Feb 15 17:21:32 UTC 2007

Is there any way I can be taken off this list that I seem to have been
accidently been copied into? Thanks, John

	-----Original Message-----
	From: International Gender and Language Association
[mailto:GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of James Schatten
	Sent: 15 February 2007 03:13
	To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
	Subject: Bi lang references.

	Hello,

	I'm writing my honors thesis on how bisexuals us language to sexually
identify and hoped someone could direct me to some resources on this topic.
I haven't been able to find much outside of an essay in Kira Hall and Anna
Livia's _Queerly Phrased_.

	Many thanks.

	James