Joining IGALA/Enjoying the Gender and Language journal

Devora S deborahs at POST.TAU.AC.IL
Fri Feb 23 08:35:54 UTC 2007

Dear Jane,

I ordered the Gender and Language journal, and they have sent me a
bill, which I now paid. Is it possible to commute this to journal +
membership? I have sent Turpin Publications an email but have had no
reply.

On the other hand, I probably owe IGALA years of membership
subscription because I have been lurking on the list since it began.
If it is possible to pay with a cheque in sterling from Nat West, or
online by a credit card, I would be happy to settle up in retrospect.
At the time the list started it was only possible to pay in dollars
by bank charges and from here money transfer fees are colossal.

Yours truly,

Dr. Deborah Sweeney,
Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Cultures,
Tel Aviv University