Avoiding unwanted mail

Barry Pennock Speck Barry.Pennock at UV.ES
Tue May 8 12:23:00 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I am the moderator of a list here in Valencia and I am the only one
who can send a message to the list or forward a message to the rest of
the members of the list. As I chose to be moderator of said list the
often tedious task of forwarding messages is mine. Maybe that would
the best way to avoid the problems described by Dr. Beeching -that is,
if it is possible.

Barry Pennock
Umiv. València

> Dear Bakhta/list organiser,
> I was embarrassed to note that my message (meant just for Richard)
had gone to the whole list - is there a way of setting up the list so
that when you 'reply' (not 'reply all') it goes to the individual
sending the message and NOT the whole list?
> Best wishes and apologies,
> Kate.
>
> Dr. Kate Beeching, Reader, Linguistics and French
> Award Leader, MA in Translation by Distance Learning
> Head, International Corpus Linguistics Research Unit (ICLRU)
> University of the West of England, Bristol
> Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
> Frenchay Campus
> Coldharbour Lane
> Bristol BS16 1QY
> Room: 4C16
> Tel: 0117 32 82385
> E-mail: Kate.Beeching at uwe.ac.uk <mailto:Kate.Beeching at uwe.ac.uk>
> Home e-mail: KBeeching at aol.com

internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses

--
Dr. Barry Pennock Speck
Departament de Filologia Anglesa i Alemenya