IGALA Book Prize 2006-2007

Mills, Sara S.L.Mills at SHU.AC.UK
Mon Nov 5 13:45:30 UTC 2007

We have decided to start an International Gender and Language Book Prize.  It will be a bi-ennial prize with the prize being awarded at the conference. I am now approaching publishers to ask them to send me books which might be considered for the book prize.  They will then send me copies of the books which I will send out for review and based on the reviews we will decide on the best language and gender book 2006-2007.  If you have published a book on any aspect of gender and language, please contact your publisher to ensure that your book is considered for review.  Publishers can contact me by e-mail with details of your book.
Sara Mills
Prof. Sara Mills, English, Sheffield Hallam University, Owen Building, Sheffield S1 1WB
Linguistic Politeness Research Group: http://politeness.lboro.ac.uk <http://politeness.lboro.ac.uk/>

Journal of Politeness Research: http://www.degruyter.com/journals/jpr/detailEn.cfm

Discourse Analysis OnLine: www.shu.ac.uk/daol

International Gender and Language Association: http://www.stanford.edu/group/igala