Gay Family Ideologies

Joshua Raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at COLORADO.EDU
Tue Oct 9 21:49:02 UTC 2007

Hi Sarah,

Kath Weston's _Families We Choose_ would probably be a good starting resource for your research.  I've also done some (specifically sociolinguistic) work in this area, so I'd love to hear about your own project!

All best,

Joshua

Joshua Raclaw - PhD student
Department of Linguistics