Gay Family Ideologies

Litosseliti, Evangelia L.Litosseliti at CITY.AC.UK
Wed Oct 10 07:58:54 UTC 2007

Dear Sarah,

I can recommend a paper by Roona Simpson, published at the Gender Institute (London School of Economics, UK), and which is part of her PhD research:
'Contemporary Spinsters in the New Millenium: Changing Notions of Family and Kinship'
It includes a bibliography which you'd find useful.

Best wishes,

Lia

Dr Lia Litosseliti
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics
Department of Language and Communication Science
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
UK