Accomodation Sharing for IGALA 5 in Wellington

Janet Holmes Janet.Holmes at VUW.AC.NZ
Wed Apr 2 12:18:49 UTC 2008

looked OK to me
i twas just spread down the page rather a lot

-----Original Message-----
From: International Gender and Language Association on behalf of Brian King
Sent: Wed 4/2/2008 7:12 PM
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: [GALA-L] Accomodation Sharing for IGALA 5 in Wellington

Hi again

I'm not sure why, but most of my posting about IGALA-5 accommondation was "snipped" (whatever that means).

I'll try again:

Hello Everyone

It's been suggested that presenters would like to connect with others for the purpose of organising shared accommodation for IGALA-5 this July.  Please reply to this thread if you are looking to share a hotel room, and make your e-mail address available to others on the IGALA List.  You will need to work out the details yourselves. If you would like to arrange a Wellington home-stay ($50.00 per day bed only - $75.00 per day including 2 meals per day) please contact me at the address below.

Regards,

Brian King

Victoria University of Wellington

brian.w.king at vuw.ac.nz