roommate for IGALA-5 Wellington

Naomi Nagy nn.in.nh at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 2 18:14:46 UTC 2008

I'm interested in finding a roommate for IGALA. I have a room booked at the
Holiday Inn w/ 2 beds, 2-6 July. If you have a cheaper idea, it's
cancellable. I'm looking for a non-smoker and a place from which I can walk
up to campus. Please email me at nn.in.nh at gmail.com

Thanks,
Naomi Nagy

It’s been suggested that presenters would like to connect with   others for
the purpose
of organising shared accommodation for   IGALA-5 this July.

--
Naomi Nagy          ngn at unh.edu    (603) 862-2783

Office Hours (2008 Spring): Tuesday 2-3, Thursday 10-11, and by appt.
Linguistics Program and English Department
209 Hamilton Smith Hall
University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH 03824

http://www.unh.edu/linguistics       http://pubpages.unh.edu/~ngn