call for editor applicants

j.a.baxter at READING.AC.UK j.a.baxter at READING.AC.UK
Thu Jan 17 12:34:27 UTC 2008

Dear Anita,

Thank you for this information and for clarifying the nature of the role.
ALthough it would very much interest me, I have to give some thought to the
institutional commitment, which might not be forthcoming from my
university!

With thanks,

Judith

--