body language

cappucheeno at YAHOO.COM cappucheeno at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 25 03:32:26 UTC 2008

If anyone has this information, please kindly share with me too. I'm doing an independent study on sign language, focusing on masculine women's conversational style.

Thank you Abby for bringing this up.

All the best,

Rezenet Moges

Research Assistant,
Anthropology Department,
CSU, Long Beach

------Original Message------
From: ABIGAIL RITA ARMOUR
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
ReplyTo: List for the International Gender and Language Association
Sent: Mar 24, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: body language

I am trying to write a paper for a gender and language class at my university about how men and women use body language in conversation.  However, I really do not have any idea where to start and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions.  I am really open to anything along these lines because I am ready to go where the research will take me.  Thank you very much for your help!

Abby

http://muddy.erinad.org