a question

Sally McConnell-Ginet smg9 at CORNELL.EDU
Tue Jul 7 14:24:15 UTC 2009

There's a chapter in Deborah Cameron's excellent
popular book The Myth of Mars and Venus that
cites research on this and similar ideas
attributing women's relative lack of power to
women's own limitations--bottom line seems to be
that there is no evidence that it is women's
inadequacies that keep men in power.  Sally

--
Sally McConnell-Ginet
Professor Emerita of Linguistics