A new publication by Fatima Sadiqi

Fatima Sadiqi sadiqi_fatima at YAHOO.FR
Fri Jul 17 14:41:13 UTC 2009

Good greetings dear Colleagues:

I am very pleased to inform you that my paper “Language, Gender and Power in Morocco ” has just appeared in the book  Gendering Religion and Politics, edited by Hanna Herzog and Ann Braude of Harvard University and published by Palgrave Macmillan (July 2009). Please consult the following link for more information (if the link does not open please copy and paste on your browser). Please see:

http://www.agoravox.com/article.php3?id_article=10377

Fatima Sadiqi (MA, PhD)
Professor of Linguistics and Gender Studies
Director of the Isis Center for Women and Development
UN Consultant
Website: www.fatimasadiqi.on.ma