A TOPIC FOR A PHD

lubna alatta lubnulia at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 25 09:06:01 UTC 2009

Dear Gala members,

 I have chosen a topic for my phd research it is Language and Gender "the gender construction or representation in media- case study- the sudanese media". The matter is that I will  do it  with no suuport and it is very expensive in my country to register in the post graduate studies as well as to collect the data and literature, so Ineed addresses for any organizations or institution that can support my reseach especially those who help african females. thank you.

                                          yours sencerly,

                                            Lubna