A TOPIC FOR A PHD

Ariel ariel.ricker at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 25 09:30:19 UTC 2009

Aloha Lubna,
I'm a graduating senior from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, about to
begin my own graduate work. I just wanted to say good luck with your
project, I think it sounds amazing, not to mention timely. I hope you have
luck finding sponsors, and I'll keep an eye out for groups that could help
you.
Cheers,
Ariel