List of institutions which teach language and gender

Bengoechea Bartolomé Mercedes mercedes.bengoechea at UAH.ES
Thu Sep 10 11:09:43 UTC 2009

Thanks, Jane. It will be most useful, at least for me and my students.

Mercedes Bengoechea
Calle Trinidad, 3
Colegio de Caracciolos
Facultad de Filosofía y letras
Universidad de Alcalá
28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
SPAIN
+ 34 91 885 44 75

________________________________

De: International Gender and Language Association en nombre de Sunderland, Jane
Enviado el: jue 10/09/2009 13:07
Para: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Asunto: [GALA-L] List of institutions which teach language and gender

Dear all

I'm pleased to let you know that the final version of this is now complete (as it will ever be) and can be found on

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/organisations/igala/Resources/On-line%20Materials.html

Many thanks to all those who sent information. It is clear that our field is thriving!

I put this together as a resource for when people submit book proposals, and have to describe the market - which is obviously related to how much (and where) our subject is taught. It is rather oddly arranged (UK/USA/Africa/Others). This reflected my own purposes, but I don't think detracts from its usefulness.

Please do not send me any further details. There have already been two opportunities to do this. However, if anyone else wishes to take the document further (e.g. by adding weblinks, people to contact), I would be delighted.

Best wishes to all, and looking forward to seeing many of you in Tokyo in 2010.

Jane Sunderland