List of institutions which teach language and gender

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Thu Sep 10 13:38:40 UTC 2009

The link for the list of worldwide courses did not function for me.  Also,
my syllabus is not listed though I have sent it to you several times.
Perhaps you have decided it not desirable.  JIC, I¹m an once again attaching
it.  The summary of previous courses is available at
http://at.ufl.edu/~hardman-grove/GLsyllabus09.html as well as the most
recent syllabus.

Dr. MJ Hardman
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú