spam

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Wed Jan 20 23:35:32 UTC 2010

My apologies to subscribers for this spam. The sender will be blocked from further posting.

Mary Bucholtz, List Owner

On Jan 20, 2010, at 3:21 PM, noha kader wrote:

> 1        Heya,how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company which i knew.Their website is www.buyerusd.com  .They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles  etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings you 'd like to purchase .
> Their contact email: buyerusd at 188.com
> Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
> Regards

> Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.

Mary Bucholtz, Professor
Department of Linguistics
3607 South Hall
University of California, Santa Barbara