[GALA-L] Later Early Bird deadline for IGALA6

bakhta abdelhay abdelhay666 at YAHOO.FR
Sat Jul 3 16:46:12 UTC 2010

Dear all,
I have succeeded to launch the first a masters degree in sociolinguistics and gender studies. One of my students is working on power and power relations in an EFL classroom. Another one is working on Females and males learning strategies in an EFL classroom and a third one is working on females and males style learning preferences in an EFL classroom as well.Jane has already sent me two articles. If you  can assist my students and send articles or book excerpts , we will be very grateful.It is our first masters degree in the whole country and we want to make it a success.
Sorry for cross posting
All the best,
Bakhta
--- En date de : Sam 3.7.10, Sunderland, Jane <j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK> a écrit :

De: Sunderland, Jane <j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK>
Objet: [GALA-L] Later Early Bird deadline for IGALA6
À: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Date: Samedi 3 juillet 2010, 13h19

Dear Colleague,

Please note that early-bird registration has been extended to *by* 5th July, 2010 (JST). This means that you will be able to register online throughout 4th July, 2010 and early bird registration will close at 0:00 5th July, 2010 (past midnight Sunday, JST.

(Please note that all presenters were required to register by 30th June, 2010 (JST) to ensure inclusion in the conference book.) To register:
1)    click on
https://orc.tsuda.ac.jp/IGALA/ocs/index.php/IGALA6/IGALA6Conf/schedCon
2)    scroll down to ‘Conference Information’, click on ‘Registration’, and
take it from there.

 Please note:
You will be required to make an account with the IGALA6 online site if you don’t already have one.
Payments are made through PayPal. Unfortunately PayPal does not accept payments from all regions and/or countries. A list of regions/countries that PayPal operates with can be found somewhere in the PayPal site.

If you encounter problems, please contact the organising committee immediately―failure to do so within the JST timeframe will mean forfeiting the early-bird registration.

And another reminder: all presenters (of papers, posters and panels) must be paid up members of IGALA for 2010.
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/organisations/igala/Index.html

To join IGALA, click on
http://www.equinoxjournals.com/index.php/GL/about/subscriptions
Note that membership includes a subscription to the Gender and Language Journal.

Kind regards,
Claire Maree