Later Early Bird deadline for IGALA6

Roslyn Appleby Roslyn.Appleby at UTS.EDU.AU
Sun Jul 4 01:15:04 UTC 2010

Hello Claire Maree,

Thanks for the reminders.

I note that the deadline for presenters to register and to be included in the conference book was June 30. My presentation is to be part of the 'professionalism' panel, so I don't know whether this deadline applies to me.

Unfortunately, I am still awaiting confirmation of my university funding for travel to the IGALA 6 conference, and so was not able to register by June 30. Does the deadline apply to panel presentations? And if so, is there any possibility of extending the 30 June deadline for presenter registrations?

Thanks again,
Ros

Dr Roslyn Appleby
Senior Lecturer, ELSSA Centre
University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123 Broadway, NSW 2007, AUSTRALIA
Room: CB.01.17.16
Phone: +612 9514-1490
From: International Gender and Language Association [GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sunderland, Jane [j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK]
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:19 PM
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: [GALA-L] Later Early Bird deadline for IGALA6

Dear Colleague,

Please note that early-bird registration has been extended to *by* 5th July, 2010 (JST). This means that you will be able to register online throughout 4th July, 2010 and early bird registration will close at 0:00 5th July, 2010 (past midnight Sunday, JST.

(Please note that all presenters were required to register by 30th June, 2010 (JST) to ensure inclusion in the conference book.) To register:

1)    click on

https://orc.tsuda.ac.jp/IGALA/ocs/index.php/IGALA6/IGALA6Conf/schedCon

2)    scroll down to ‘Conference Information’, click on ‘Registration’, and

take it from there.

 Please note:

You will be required to make an account with the IGALA6 online site if you don’t already have one.

Payments are made through PayPal. Unfortunately PayPal does not accept payments from all regions and/or countries. A list of regions/countries that PayPal operates with can be found somewhere in the PayPal site.

If you encounter problems, please contact the organising committee immediately―failure to do so within the JST timeframe will mean forfeiting the early-bird registration.

And another reminder: all presenters (of papers, posters and panels) must be paid up members of IGALA for 2010.

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/organisations/igala/Index.html

To join IGALA, click on

Note that membership includes a subscription to the Gender and Language Journal.

Kind regards,

Claire Maree

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney. Before
opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.