Language, gender and the body

Miriam Meyerhoff mhoff at LING.ED.AC.UK
Sun Mar 21 22:21:01 UTC 2010

The Trouble & Strife Reader (Cameron and Scanlon, eds) has several pieces that might be relevant. Not sure how much of a "discourse focus" you want.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trouble-Strife-Reader-Deborah-Cameron/dp/1849660026

chrz, mm

Miriam Meyerhoff
Professor of Sociolinguistics
Language in Context Research Group
University of Edinburgh
Dugald Stewart Building
Edinburgh EH8 9AD
Scotland, UK

+44 131 651-1836 (direct line; 650-3961 (office)
www.ling.ed.ac.uk/~mhoff

FROM 1 JULY 2010
Professor of Linguistics, DALSL
University of Auckland