updates on seminar in lagos university and journey plan

abolaji mustapha abolajimustapha at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 20 14:32:35 UTC 2010

Dear Jane,

I am delighted to inform you that my department (dept of English, Lagos State University Ojo) and University of Lagos (Federal University in Lagos too)

are delighted to have you give talks on the agreed topic.  Thus we have too acceptances.  Unfortunately, I am sorry to tell you that they are not willing to finance your accommodation and transportation because of their financial constraints.  However, we can still go ahead as your accommodation and transportation arrangements will be taken care of.  I have made enquiries and you can stay on the University of Lagos Guest House and the charges you don't have to bother about paying.

BUT let me know whether you will like to be on both campuses - Lagos State University and University of Lagos.  The latter is a federal university, well established and that is where your accommodation is for the two nights, the other is my university that is about 1hr drive from the federal.  It is important to know whether you can manage the two - move from one to another on the same day. Then we can travel to Ife on the same day - it's 3hours drive to Ife.

 Is anyone coming along with you?  Just to enable me to have your transportation and accommodation arrangements in place. The room in the guest house has two beds en-suite.

I think everything is working out well and we are looking forward to receiving you.

Trulym
Abolaji S. Mustapha PhD

Dept of English,

Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria

GSM 00234 8029756898