New issue of Gender and Language Journal is out!

ana cristina ostermann aco3 at TERRA.COM.BR
Thu Nov 18 01:39:59 UTC 2010

 Dear Beth,
 Issues regarding subscriptions to G&L journal, including access to
the online version of the journal, are actually dealt with by Equinox
(the publishing company for the journal).
 Thus, I would like to request that you forward your question to:
 journals at equinoxpub.com [1]
 Best,
 Ana Cristina Ostermann, IGALA President
 On Qua 17/11/10 16:29 , Beth Simon simon at IPFW.EDU sent:
 Dear Ana,
 I am a member, I'm subscribed to Gender and Language Journal, and
I'm logged in.  I still cannot access/open the locked articles, only
the open access.
 thank you,
 bls
 >>> Ana Cristina Ostermann  11/17/10 7:25 AM >>>
 Dear all,
 The latest issue of Gender and Language journal has come out:
 http://www.equinoxjournals.com/GL/issue/current
 Note that IGALA membership is extremely good value and includes
subscription to Gender and Language Journal.
 Subscription to G&L Journal/IGALA membership are available at
http://www.equinoxjournals.com/GL/about/subscriptions [2]
 Best wishes,
 Ana Cristina Ostermann, IGALA President