[GALA-L] New research group on language and gender. Message from Ann Coady & Julie Abbou

Fatima Sadiqi sadiqi_fatima at YAHOO.FR
Mon Sep 26 12:26:43 UTC 2011

Félicitations!

Comment faire pour me joindre à votre réseau?

Fatima Sadiqi

Fatima Sadiqi
Senior Professor of Linguistics and Gender Studies (MA, PhD)

Co-Founder of the International Institute for Languages and Cultures (INLAC), Fez, Morocco  www.inlac.net
Director of the Isis Center for Women and Development
UN Gender Expert
President of the National Union of Women's Organizations www.nuwo.org
www.fatimasadiqi.on.ma