[GALA-L] New research group on language and gender. Message from Ann Coady & Julie Abbou

Bengoechea Bartolomé Mercedes mercedes.bengoechea at UAH.ES
Mon Sep 26 12:36:41 UTC 2011

You can visit the site http://langage-et-genre.kune.fr/ <http://langage-et-genre.kune.fr/>  , register and log in.

Mercedes Bengoechea
Calle Trinidad, 3
Colegio de Caracciolos
Facultad de Filosofía y Letras
Universidad de Alcalá
28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) SPAIN
+ 34 91 885 44 75

________________________________

De: International Gender and Language Association en nombre de Fatima Sadiqi
Enviado el: lun 26/09/2011 14:26
Para: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Asunto: [GALA-L] Re : [GALA-L] New research group on language and gender. Message from Ann Coady & Julie Abbou

Félicitations!

Comment faire pour me joindre à votre réseau?

Fatima Sadiqi

Fatima Sadiqi
Senior Professor of Linguistics and Gender Studies (MA, PhD)

Co-Founder of the International Institute for Languages and Cultures (INLAC), Fez, Morocco  www.inlac.net <http://www.inlac.net/>
Director of the Isis Center for Women and Development
UN Gender Expert
President of the National Union of Women's Organizations www.nuwo.org <http://www.nuwo.org/>
www.fatimasadiqi.on.ma <http://www.fatimasadiqi.on.ma/>