new book announcement

Mary Talbot mary.talbot at YMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 8 16:41:10 UTC 2012

Dear GALA-L subscribers

I'm delighted to announce the publication of my first graphic novel,
beautifully illustrated by my husband, graphic-novel pioneer Bryan
Talbot. As it's my first foray into the narrative exploration of gender
issues, it may be of interest to list subscribers.

It was published in Britain by Jonathan Cape on 2nd February and in USA by Dark Horse today, the 8th February. Details can be found via this link:

http://www.mary-talbot.co.uk/dotter.php

Here are links to two reviews in the British press:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/jan/27/dotter-fathers-eyes-talbot-james-joyce?INTCMP=SRCH

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/books/graphic_novel_review_dotter_of_her_father_s_eyes_1_2095779

Regards
Mary Talbot