Fwd: Sussex seminar Univ of Sx - Tues 14 Feb 1pm "experiences of breast cancer among middle class women in Mumbai, India"

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Sat Feb 11 11:11:17 UTC 2012

forwarding for wider info - please pass on as you wish - keep well
and warm - Chris
< with apologies if cross-posted>