Fwd: [CLHLWR] New Year Symposium Reminder: The Arab Spring 1st Anniversary of the Tunisian Revolution 13 Jan 2012

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Tue Jan 3 15:07:11 UTC 2012

Forwarding details of this symposium for wider
information - please pass on as you wish
Wishing all the best to you all for the new year
Chris

PS - if you've not already signed / forwarded to
interested others the links to the two petitions
(regarding financial cuts to the Open University,
and regarding the threatened closure of the Univ
of Sussex CCE dept for part time adult education,
your help in signing them and circulating these
links onwards further would be very much appreciated, thank you -
  Please see links below
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/community-engagement-at-sussex/
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22316