Fwd: Folklore & Fantasy Conference at Chichester University 12 - 15th April 2012

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Sat Jan 7 17:54:59 UTC 2012

FOLKLORE AND FANTASY CONFERENCE 2012
  at Chichester University, West Sussex 12 - 15th April

see link <http://sussexfolktalecentre.org/>http://sussexfolktalecentre.org/

Hi Folks - happy new year to you all.

If you are seeking accommodation for the 3 night duration of this conference
there is a Travelodge hotel opposite the
cathedral - Chichester Central Travelodge -
(approx 20 mins walk to the univ) - and they are
currently doing a sale for cheaper rooms - see link
<http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/travelodge-discounts>http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/travelodge-discounts

Otherwise, I highly recommend Lavender Cottage to
you as a great place to stay, with lovely
breakfasts and the best scrambled eggs I've ever had!
see link
http://chichester-lavendercot.com/
(approx 20 mins walk to the univ)

Hope this helps - pass on as you wish