I AMPRA/ V ICUP 3rd call for papers and panels

Pilar Garces Blitvich pgblit at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Mar 15 13:55:09 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Please find attached the 3rd call for papers and panels for the upcoming I International Pragmatics Conference of the Americas and V International Conference on Intercultural Pragmatics.

The deadline for submissions is April 15, 2012.

Looking forward to welcoming you in North Carolina.

With best wishes,

Pilar

Pilar G. Blitvich, Ph.D. | Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics
UNC Charlotte | Department of English
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704- 687 2126 | Fax: 704-687-3961
pgblitvi at uncc.edu | http://www.english.uncc.edu/blitvich.html