'Boyfriend style'

Linda Mc Louglin mclougl at HOPE.AC.UK
Sat Nov 24 10:17:08 UTC 2012

I think you may be referring to Vita Sackville-West.
Best wishes,
Linda

--
Dr. Linda McLoughlin
Curriculum Co-ordinator, English Language

<http://www.hope.ac.uk>

   - 92% of students in employment or further study after six months of
   graduation, on average over the last five years
   - Awarded 61% of graduates a First or 2:1 Honours degree in 2012
   - Entry points at an average of 311 in 2012
   - Invested £42 million in buildings and equipment over the past five
   years
   - The best retention rate of the nine new universities in the North West.