Laurel Kamada

Litosseliti, Evangelia L.Litosseliti at CITY.AC.UK
Fri Apr 5 09:57:13 UTC 2013

I would like to add, on behalf of all of us at IGALA, how deeply shocked and saddened we are by the news about our colleague and friend Laurel Kamada. Our thoughts are with her and her family during what will be a very challenging time.
Laurel, please know that we are thinking of you and sending you wishes from all over the world for a speedy recovery.
With love,
Lia

Dr Lia Litosseliti
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics & Programme Director for BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy
Department of Language and Communication Science
City University London
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
UK

l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk<mailto:l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk>
http://www.city.ac.uk/health/staff-directory/lia-litosseliti

President of the International Gender and Language Association (IGALA) -  http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/organisations/igala/Index.html

Associate Editor of Gender and Language - http://www.equinoxjournals.com/GL/index<http://www.equinoxjournals.com/GL/index>

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise. Please consider the environment before printing this message.