IGALA Survey (in Newsletter, Issue 2)

Litosseliti, Evangelia L.Litosseliti at CITY.AC.UK
Wed Apr 10 10:10:53 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Some of you will have seen our brief IGALA Survey in the Newsletter I sent out last week.
CORRECTION: I'd appreciate it if you could direct your responses to Clare Anderson (in an email entitled IGALA Survey): CHA637 at bham.ac.uk<mailto:CHA637 at bham.ac.uk>
We are asking for any comments and ideas you may have, however brief, on any of the following questions:

1

What do you see as the key strengths of IGALA or simply things IGALA does well?

2

Are there any specific areas which IGALA can improve or develop? If yes, how?

3

Can you suggest one new thing (e.g. activity, plan, policy) that IGALA could implement in the future?

4

Do you think it would be useful for IGALA to establish links with other specific initiatives or networks, and which ones?

5

What do you think is the best way for IGALA to communicate with members and the world?

Thank you very much in advance.

Lia

Dr Lia Litosseliti
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics & Programme Director for BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy
Department of Language and Communication Science
City University London
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
UK