You've Still Got Time - Buy One, Get One Free! | Women Make Movies

Women Make Movies Educate educate at WMM.COM
Wed Apr 10 15:11:42 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am writing from Women Make Movies, the non-profit distributor of films by and about women, to let you know about our **Buy One, Get One Free Special**.

Monday, April 15, is the final day for WMM's Buy One, Get One Free Special! Institutions can take advantage of the opportunity to own two WMM films for the price of one, including our most requested classic titles and recent bestsellers*.

Choose from any of our 550 titles <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/titleindex/browse_titles.shtml>

Catalogue Includes:

RIGHTS & WRONGS: THE STORY OF WOMEN IN ISLAM <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c833.shtml>
"Highly recommended...mandatory viewing." Library Journal

THE PRICE OF SEX <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c804.shtml>
Winner of the Daniel Pearl Award for International Investigative Reporting

NO JOB FOR A WOMAN: THE WOMEN WHO FOUGHT TO REPORT WORLD WAR II <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c820.shtml>
"Highly recommended." Video Librarian

INVOKING JUSTICE <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c834.shtml>
"An inspiring portrayal of the collective action of Muslim sisterhood." Stephen Hughes, University of London

THE LEARNING <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c813.shtml>
"Highly recommended...will encourage discussion." Educational Media Reviews Online

SIN BY SILENCE <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c759.shtml>
Broadcast on Investigation Discovery

ORCHIDS: MY INTERSEX ADVENTURE <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c802.shtml>
Broadcast on Showtime

You can take advantage of this special offer by ordering online at www.wmm.com and referencing promo code BOGOLS13. You can also place your order via email at orders at wmm.com or by calling 212.925.0606, x360 and referencing the promo code. Offer ends April 15, 2013.

*Offer does not include 2013 new releases. The second film must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Does not include home video or public libraries, K-12 or community groups.

GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION

All orders must be accompanied by an institutional purchase order or Prepayment. Payment may be made by institutional check, money order, or Visa and MasterCard.

Women Make Movies *115 W. 29th Street, Suite 1200, New York, NY*
orders at wmm.com
Tel: 212.925.0606 x360

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Liane Costello
Women Make Movies
115 W. 29th Street, Suite 1200,
New York, NY  10001
www.wmm.com

WE’VE MOVED! As of 4/1, our new address is 115 W. 29th Street, Suite 1200, New York, NY  10001.