Feminist linguistics discussion group at UCL next Friday, 25th Jan

Łukasz Pakuła l.pakula at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 09:48:13 UTC 2013

Dear Christiane,

although I won't be able to participate, I'd appreciate the chance of
having a look at the texts you'll be discussing.

with best wishes,
Lukasz

--
Pozdrowienia,