Feminist linguistics discussion group at UCL next Friday, 25th Jan

Hemanga Dutta hemangadutta1 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 16:57:37 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am also interested in gender and language studies. Could you please share
the e-links of the articles and texts
that you people are going to discuss in the class.I can see these issues
from the perspective of Indian languages.
Best,
Hemanga

--
Dr.Hemanga Dutta