Feminist linguistics discussion group at UCL next Friday, 25th Jan

Iacovelli, Roberta Roberta.Iacovelli.1 at CITY.AC.UK
Wed Jan 23 15:52:09 UTC 2013

Hi Christiane,

Do I need to confirm my participation in any way?
Can I have the articles please?

Roberta Iacovelli
******************************
PhD Student
Department of Language and Communication Science
City University London
1 Myddleton Street
London EC1R 1UW
UK

-----Original Message-----
From: Christiane Luck [mailto:christiane.luck.10 at UCL.AC.UK]
Sent: 13 January 2013 17:41
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: [GALA-L] Feminist linguistics discussion group at UCL next Friday, 25th Jan

Hello,

the next feminist linguistics discussion group will be taking place on Friday, 25th January at 4-5pm in Room 206, Scandinavian Studies, 17 Gordon Square (entrance from inside the UCL campus). This month we'll be looking at gender-neutral pronouns, just email me for the links to the texts.

I look forward to seeing you there,

Christiane