Fwd - Funding available for MA and PhD study in Gender at Sussex

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Fri Mar 1 15:35:14 UTC 2013

  pass on as you wish - no need to reply to me - Cheers - Chris

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sussex University is offering a large number of
scholarships this year which are applicable to
the MA and PhD programmes in Gender Studies. See
<http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/pg/feesandfunding/2013entry/funding>http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/pg/feesandfunding/2013entry/funding
for a list of scholarships for both home and
international students, and visit
<http://www.sussex.ac.uk/gender/admissions/taughtmaandpostgraduateresearch>http://www.sussex.ac.uk/gender/admissions/taughtmaandpostgraduateresearch
for more information about our postgraduate
programmes in Gender. Please recommend to your
students and distribute widely – many thanks.

Dr Alison Phipps
Director of Gender Studies
University of Sussex
Friston 262