Jennifer Coates lecture at Queen Mary, University of London (07 June at 6.30p)

Morteza Farhady farhady.morteza at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 3 17:25:42 UTC 2013

hi

I am a MA student ,I am looking for a topic for my thesis in
sociolinguistics and gender, I tried every topic and all seem to be
discussed from different perspectives , I do not access to the new and hot
subjects and issues about sociolinguistics .do u have any suggestion?

However I wanna  work on something like this issue " GENDER ROLE AND
LEADERSHIP IN SOCIOLINGUISTIC???? or "Asserhing leadership whit utilizing
gender strategies and power of society in sociolinguistics variation"

may I ask your suggestions and advises??

do me a favor and help.tnx