Jennifer Coates lecture at Queen Mary, University of London (07 June at 6.30p)

tabi noah tabinoah at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 6 13:27:52 UTC 2013

________________________________
 From: Morteza Farhady <farhady.morteza at GMAIL.COM>
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [GALA-L] Jennifer Coates lecture at Queen Mary, University of London (07 June at 6.30p)

hi
I am a MA student ,I am looking for a topic for my thesis in sociolinguistics and gender, I tried every topic and all seem to be discussed from different perspectives , I do not access to the new and hot subjects and issues about sociolinguistics .do u have any suggestion?

However I wanna  work on something like this issue " GENDER ROLE AND LEADERSHIP IN SOCIOLINGUISTIC???? or "Asserhing leadership whit utilizing gender strategies and power of society in sociolinguistics variation"

may I ask your suggestions and advises??

do me a favor and help.tnx

PLEASE CIRCULATE (apologies for multiple postings)