IGALA8 (Vancouver): Call for papers, Bursaries, Proceedings

Ben andersonwindsor at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Nov 26 09:19:43 UTC 2013

Dear Ana/Allyson
I submitted my abstract yesterday and haven't yet received any confirmation that it's gone through/been received... I'm probably being over anxious about the technology, but will you be sending out notifications of receipt?

Many thanks

Clare Anderson