4 days left to submit abstracts for IGALA 8, Vancouver

Abdelhay bakhta bakhta.abdelhay at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 27 00:42:16 UTC 2013

Dear Allyson,
I submitted  two co-authored abstracts; one titled:

*Gender in Academia: A **platform for open dialogue* *and an excellent mix
of research and activism*

and the second one titled :

*Gender Stereotyping through Textbook Illustrations*

but up to now I have no notification of receipt

Have you please confirmed receipt , I will be very grateful to you.

Looking forward to meeting you in CANADA

All the best,

Bakhta