4 days left to submit abstracts for IGALA 8, Vancouver

Laurel Kamada laurelkamada at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 27 04:15:26 UTC 2013

Jo Allyson
I zm still on hospital on Japan with mo Wifi
I only have my old iphone 4for all of mu outside communication
Iz there any hS ce of the deadline being extended?
I sm hoping tp be out of hetebefore Chrlisas and The New Years holidays
But it depends on when they can finish makingyhoise safe for meto libe in
I havey abstract almost ready and definitely eant to foa presee ration in Vancouver whi h is near my hometown of Seattle.
Cheers
Laurel
Cheers
Laurel