4 days left to submit abstracts for IGALA 8, Vancouver

Ben andersonwindsor at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Nov 27 09:13:56 UTC 2013

Dear Allyson & team,
I have submitted an abstract entitled
'There's more that can go wrong on a woman'
A linguistic analysis of personal discourses of ageing

I was wondering if you will be sending out notifications of receipt? I have also emailed to igala8, so apologies for multiple messages.

Many thanks

Clare Anderson