Asking for Professional Assistance

Amanuel Raga amanraga at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 12 18:16:03 UTC 2014

Dear Scholars,
My name is Amanuel Raga. I'm an assistant professor of linguistics at Jimma university, Ethiopia. Currently,  I'm doing my PhD in linguistics at Addis Ababa University. I'm writing my thesis on comparative linguistic sexism in three Afroasiatic languages. By its nature, my research requires a multidisciplinary expertise or a knowledge of linguistics and gender studies. However, I haven't found any person endowed with this quality in my country. My advisor who has helped me a great deal during the preparation and defense of my proposal is only a linguist. So, she tells me to look for a scholar of gender studies who may help her in advising me. I know that you may be busy but I badly need your kind, helping hands. If you would be kind to me I would attach my proposal soon. I have also few publications that are related to my proposed topic. I may also send you along with the proposal.
Sincerely,
Amanuel