[Gala-l] Outcome of IGALA Elections - for Posts of Vice-President and Secretary

Michelle M Lazar ellmml at nus.edu.sg
Sun Jun 14 16:36:59 UTC 2015

Dear IGALA Members,

It gives me enormous pleasure to announce our two new Executive Council Members:

*        Agnes KANG as Vice President (President-Elect)

*        Kate POWER as Secretary

On behalf of IGALA, I thank everyone who participated in the recent elections. Thanks, also, for your participation in the earlier elections for Advisory Council Members. Now that we have a brand new team on board, we look forward to getting down to the various tasks at hand and in serving the IGALA community the best we can.

As a heads up, we're gearing up for IGALA 9 to be held on 19-21 May 2016 at the City University of Hong Kong. Attached are preliminary details prepared by Brian King. More information will be posted on GALA-L, a new upcoming IGALA website as well as on City University's website provided on the attached flyer.  Together with the local Conference Organisers, the IGALA Team looks forward to seeing many of you in Hong Kong next May!

With all best wishes,
Michelle Lazar
IGALA President

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.