[Gala-l] Intergender PhD Courses 2015

Edyta Just edyta.just at liu.se
Tue Jun 16 08:13:27 UTC 2015

To whom it may concern,

My name is Edyta Just and I am a coordinator of Intergender Consortium and Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies at the unit of Gender Studies, Linköping University, Sweden.

This fall Intergender will offer two PhD courses and we would truly appreciate if you could kindly disseminate the call for applications.

Call for Applications. Two PhD Courses organized by Intergender Consortium and Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies, Stockholm University and Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
http://www.intergender.net/upcoming_courses.html

Thank you kindly in advance.
Sincerely,
Edyta Just

Edyta Just | Assistant Professor | Coordinator of Intergender Consortium and Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies | Gender Studies (Tema Genus) | Department of Thematic Studies (Tema) | Linköping University | Address: Tema Genus, Linköping University, 581 83 Linköping, SWEDEN | Email: edyta.just at liu.se<mailto:firstname.secondname at liu.se> | Telephone: +46 (0) 13 28 22 39 |