[Gala-l] Gendered discourse about food and drink

Anne Pomerantz apomeran at gse.upenn.edu
Sun Sep 6 12:14:23 UTC 2015

Caitlin Hines has written about gendered dessert metaphors.  Her work is featured in:

Bucholtz, Mary, A. C. Liang, and Laurel A. Sutton.  (eds.).  1999.  Reinventing identities: The gendered self in discourse.   New York: Oxford University Press.

Anne Pomerantz, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer
University of Pennsylvania
Graduate School of Education
3700 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215/573-5710
apomeran at gse.upenn.edu

Just Published:  Humor in the Classroom: A Guide for Language Teachers and Educational Researchers