[Gala-l] Gendered discourse about food and drink

Tiina Mäntymäki tiina.mantymaki at uwasa.fi
Mon Sep 7 07:36:54 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Below a link to a shortshort article on chocolate I published in 2008. A doctoral student of mine is also working on food in Finnish-American literature, so if you are interested, feel free to contact me and I’ll forward your mail to him.

http://www.vakki.net/publications/2008/VAKKI2008_Mantymaki.pdf

Regards,

Tiina M.

Tiina Mäntymäki, Ph.D.