[Gala-l] Gendered discourse about food and drink

Bazil Manietta Joseph.Manietta at Colorado.EDU
Sun Sep 6 12:51:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

There is also this article by Nicholas Harkness on soju (a popular alcohol)
in South Korea. It talks about gender and the relationship between liquor
and gender, but I don't know if you're looking for something outside of a
U.S. context.

Harkness, N. (2013). Softer soju in South Korea. *Anthropological theory*,
*13*(1-2), 12-30.

Hope this helps!

Bazil Manietta