[Gala-l] IGALA BLOG - 5th issue

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:39:53 UTC 2017

Dear igala community,

I hope this email finds you well.

The latest issue of our blog is online. You can find it at this link:
http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/igala-blog. The topic of this issue is
language and sexuality. This time we feature posts by our own Lucy
Jones, Assistant Professor in Sociolinguistics at Nottingham University,
and Kyohei Itakura, a Ph.D. student at the University of California-Davis.

I will keep in touch soon with a new deadline for posts. I am also happy to
receive suggestions on topics for the next issues.

Do not forget that you can keep in touch with us through our social media
pages: twitter: @IGALAssoc and facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalGenderandLanguageAssociationIGALA/

Best wishes,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

Teaching Associate, The University of Sheffield

(Under contract) Formato, F. (2018) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in
Italian. Palgrave Macmillan

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*